Saturday, November 17, 2007
Q: NAME A FRIEND WHO'S NAMES STARTS WITH A 'S'
A: Sherine
Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS
A: KeFei
Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?
A: 0.0..Kay. (Wenying, not sure if it was the last i RECEIVED but it is the last in my inbox)
Q: WHO'S THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
A: KeFei (She damn cool, wen we joke, she jux continue eating her ice-cream hahas)
Q: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY ALOT?
A: wad words? i dunno.. hahas i jux sae wadeva i tit of.
Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A: Porridge (Lunch)
Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
A: "Hah? Which word do i say a lot?" to my sis [hu was sittinq bside mi now haha]
Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
A: YES!! ALOT! I m so ADDICTED
Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE, DONNIEDARKO?
A: wad? don..nied..dark..ko? ewww.
Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
A:hu go hunting nowadays?
Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
A: who noes wad happen in the future? most probably will if i meet my mr right
Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, ''I LOVE YOU'' AND MEANT IT?
A: -.- from my memory i tit i never said that words out bef. maybe wen i m little?
Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
A: bathing hahas
Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
A: of course (ceci)
Q: BEST VIDEO YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
A: romantic princess ep9 (hahas i love watching dramas on utube)
Q: WHO DO YOU TRUST THE MOST?
A: my family
Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY?
A: ??
LAST
1) person you saw: jun wei (met him in ntuc pretend i didnt see him haha i tit he pretend too)
2) talked to on the phone: wenying (dun lyk to tok on phone)
3) hugged: clock- jie
4) person you texted: wenying/darrel
TODAY
1) date: 17 november 07' 5.28 pm
2) plans: play the sims 2
3) dislikes about tomorrow: stay at home by myslef n not in the chalet wif frens :[[
CURRENTLY
1) missing someone: 6/1 besties
2) mood: happy/fine/nothing
TRUE OR FALSE
I am a morning person: false [i m a night person]
I am a perfectionist: true
I am an only child: false [i hv n elder sis]
I am currently in my pajamas: false [now is 5pm leiis]
I am online 24/7: false [i still nid to eat n rest]
I am very shy around the oppsite gender: depends
I can be paranoid: true
I currently regret something that I have done: true
I enjoy talking on the phone: false
I have a lot to learn: true
I have a secret: true
5 person to do this:
[hv to choose unchoosen ppl]
claudia Lim, Sherry Seah, KeFei, Charmaine, Farren
A: Sherine
Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS
A: KeFei
Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?
A: 0.0..Kay. (Wenying, not sure if it was the last i RECEIVED but it is the last in my inbox)
Q: WHO'S THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
A: KeFei (She damn cool, wen we joke, she jux continue eating her ice-cream hahas)
Q: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY ALOT?
A: wad words? i dunno.. hahas i jux sae wadeva i tit of.
Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A: Porridge (Lunch)
Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
A: "Hah? Which word do i say a lot?" to my sis [hu was sittinq bside mi now haha]
Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
A: YES!! ALOT! I m so ADDICTED
Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE, DONNIEDARKO?
A: wad? don..nied..dark..ko? ewww.
Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
A:hu go hunting nowadays?
Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
A: who noes wad happen in the future? most probably will if i meet my mr right
Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, ''I LOVE YOU'' AND MEANT IT?
A: -.- from my memory i tit i never said that words out bef. maybe wen i m little?
Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
A: bathing hahas
Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
A: of course (ceci)
Q: BEST VIDEO YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
A: romantic princess ep9 (hahas i love watching dramas on utube)
Q: WHO DO YOU TRUST THE MOST?
A: my family
Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY?
A: ??
LAST
1) person you saw: jun wei (met him in ntuc pretend i didnt see him haha i tit he pretend too)
2) talked to on the phone: wenying (dun lyk to tok on phone)
3) hugged: clock- jie
4) person you texted: wenying/darrel
TODAY
1) date: 17 november 07' 5.28 pm
2) plans: play the sims 2
3) dislikes about tomorrow: stay at home by myslef n not in the chalet wif frens :[[
CURRENTLY
1) missing someone: 6/1 besties
2) mood: happy/fine/nothing
TRUE OR FALSE
I am a morning person: false [i m a night person]
I am a perfectionist: true
I am an only child: false [i hv n elder sis]
I am currently in my pajamas: false [now is 5pm leiis]
I am online 24/7: false [i still nid to eat n rest]
I am very shy around the oppsite gender: depends
I can be paranoid: true
I currently regret something that I have done: true
I enjoy talking on the phone: false
I have a lot to learn: true
I have a secret: true
5 person to do this:
[hv to choose unchoosen ppl]
claudia Lim, Sherry Seah, KeFei, Charmaine, Farren
5:14 PM
